DR.MJ

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자리더스푼 조회 11회 작성일 2021-01-24 06:43:36 댓글 0

본문

ChilLED Growcraft ULTRA X3 330w PAR Test & Review

I have seen the future of horticultural lighting… and it is BRIGHT!
The new ChilLED Growcraft ULTRA X3 330w Prototype 1 is the most efficient grow light. The engineers at ChilLED set out to demonstrate what is possible with efficacy. It led them to create this “concept light” which blows every other fixture away. It will come at a steep price, but it is an exciting sign for the future of horticultural lighting!
In this review, I do an unboxing, show the setup, and run it through four different PAR tests in two different coverage areas. It did better than I thought possible! This is a remarkable fixture!

If you are in the market for a top-of-the-line grow light,
Shop: https://chilledgrowlights.com/?ar=105
Use Discount Code: ChilledCoco

Grow Light PAR Testing is part of the Coco for Cannabis Grow Light Guide.
I conduct independent and impartial grow light testing and reviews. I present the data that I gather during my tests. The opinions and recommendations that I offer are based on my experience with indoor horticulture and horticultural lighting.
The manufacturer provided me with the light fixture in exchange testing and a review. I always retain the right to give honest reviews about the products that I receive. I do not offer manufacturers exclusivity or give them any editorial control over my reviews. The opinions and analysis are my own.
Everything at CocoforCannabis.com is in the interests of growers and in the Spirit of Collaboration. You can support our work by visiting the grow light guide, following our links and using our discount codes. Grower Love -MJ

Maxsisun MF-1000 PAR Test and Review

The new Maxsisun MF-1000 is a great little high-efficiency light. If it fits your grow, shop Amazon and use discount code MF1000coco.
Maxsisun is offering a discount price, but the MF-series are high-quality fixtures. Although it draws only about 100 watts, it has top end Mean Well and Samsung components and gets superior efficiency. It is a perfect option if you are looking to light a small space, add a little light to your current space or use it for clones, seedlings, or mothers. The MF-1000 is an ideal cannabis grow light from sprout to harvest.

Visit the Coco for Cannabis Grow Light Guide to read our articles, browse the test reports, and try the Grow Light Calculator.

Grow Light PAR Testing is part of the Coco for Cannabis Grow Light Guide. I conduct independent and impartial grow light testing and reviews. I present the data that I gather during my tests. The opinions and recommendations that I offer are based on my experience with indoor horticulture and horticultural lighting.
The manufacturer provided me with the light fixture in exchange testing and a review. I always retain the right to give honest reviews about the products that I receive. I do not offer manufacturers exclusivity or give them any editorial control over my reviews. The opinions and analysis are my own.
Everything at CocoforCannabis.com is in the interests of growers and in the Spirit of Collaboration. You can support our work by visiting the grow light guide, following our links and using our discount codes. Grower Love -MJ

Mars Hydro SP-6500 PAR Test and Review

The Mars Hydro SP-6500 is ideal for large scale spaces in an array or for grows with supplemental carbon dioxide, but it is probably TOO MUCH LIGHT for you!
If you can handle the light, Shop Mars-Hydro: https://bit.ly/3qiGsbx Use Discount Code: CCFC
I do an unboxing, two different PAR tests, and consider the best ways to use the SP-6500 for home and commercial growers. Visit us at CocoforCannabis to see the complete test report and use the grow light calculator!
The SP-6500 is a really powerful LED Bar! It can light up over 20 square feet with high density light. The main market for it is large scale arrays with ceiling mounted lights – and it is perfect for that application! In 15 square feet, it can deliver the ultra-high PPFD needed for efficient CO2 grows. It has top end Samsung LM301b and Osram 660nm diodes and an efficient Inventronics driver. It costs less than $0.60 per micromole of Usable PPF – which competes with the discount brands! But it has a Superior Usable Photon Usable Efficiency – which rivals the top-end brands.
You need the right set-up to take advantage of the SP-6500, but it is really an impressive light. If you think you can handle it – I certainly recommend the Mars Hydro SP-6500!

Grow Light PAR Testing is part of the Coco for Cannabis Grow Light Guide

I conduct independent and impartial grow light testing and reviews. I present the data that I gather during my tests. The opinions and recommendations that I offer are based on my experience with indoor horticulture and horticultural lighting.

#DR.MJ

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,732건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.overapp.net. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz